5 x packs Vidalista 40mg (50 tablets)
- Artikelnr. 5 x packs Vidalista 40mg (50 tablets)
- Preis: 45€
- Kaufen Sie eine größere Packung und sparen Sie noch mehr:
Tadaforce 40mg are a popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. Containing the same active ingredients at Cialis, patients can benefit from an effective treatment time of at least 36 hours. This allows couples to engage in intercourse at a natural time.
This longer effective treatment time has gained the drug the nickname, 'Le Weekender' in France.
The medical name for Tadaforce 40mg is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Tadaforce 40mg is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
Due to the lower overall dose of 40mg, many patients report lower side effects.
How to take this medicine
- To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Tadaforce 40mg within a 24 hour period is 40mg
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may be noticeable after 45mins
- Effective treatment time is 36 - 72 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
From time to time patients taking Tadaforce 40mg experience the following side effects.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Less Common Side Effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
- Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Tadaforce 40mg is not suitable for everyone.
- Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Tadaforce 40mg.
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Tadaforce 40mg.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)